Alright, you’ve followed our Facebook Pixel getting started guide and want to see your conversions.
Before we start, make sure:
- You’ve installed the Facebook Pixel from Civil Pixels. Not sure how? Here’s the installation guide.
- You selected the same pixel you used during installation when creating your ad. Here’s how to pick your pixel during ad creation.
To view your ad’s conversions,
- Head over to your Facebook Ads Manager.
- You’ll see a couple tabs labeled Campaigns, Ad Sets or Ads. Pick the one you want to view conversions for.
- Click the Columns dropdown menu.
- Select Customize Columns and check the boxes for the stats you want to see. You can also remove columns to simply your view.
- Once you’re done, click Apply to make your changes live. The resulting table will show you your conversions.
That’s it! By default, Facebook will attribute conversions based on a 28 day window from when the ad was clicked. Facebook will also attribute conversions on a 1 day window for ads that were only viewed. To learn more about attribution windows, read Facebook’s guide on attribution.